Thanks for downloading our new Social Work CEU Planner! We’re so happy to bring it to you for FREE!
A quick note about 2021-2022 CEU hours and your Planner:
- On your CEU Planner, you’ll see July 1 to June 30 language (these Planners were created when it was still July-June, and we will keep them this way through 2022).
- LABSWE appears to have extended the 2021-2022 collection year to August 31st (rather than June 30th). See below for the language from their site, but please confirm with the Board if you are unsure.
LABSWE has included additional information about CEUs this year on its Renewal Page, which states:
- The continuing education collection period is September 1 through August 31.
- Continuing education obtained in August can be used for the current or subsequent collection period, not both.
- LABSWE has waived the requirement of in-person continuing education through August 31, 2023.
- All licenses lapse on August 31.
- Lapsed licenses can be renewed between September 1 and February 28 with payment of a late fee in addition to the renewal fee.
We still recommend getting your CEUs done as soon as possible. Don’t wait! 🥰
Choose your license type below to get started. Happy Planning!
– Sheila and the CEU Gang!
Happy with your CEU Planner? Tell us! Snap a photo of you/your Planner and tag us on Facebook and Instagram @lawandsocialwork and #lawandsocialwork