All Day NOLA CEU Conference
Sunday June 24, 2018 | 5100 Pontchartrain Blvd NOLA 70124
Up to 9 CEU Hours: Ethics + General Hours
Choice of Track 1 or 2, or
Combine All of Track #1 with End of Day 3 Ethics in Track #2
EARLY BIRD PRICES EXTENDED TO JUNE 22nd!
*** ALL HOUR APPROVED BY NASW-LA! ***
Speaker: Carol Fleischman (6 General CEU Hours)
Cycles of Life Legacy: A Positive Aging Program©
(6 General CEU Hours, APPROVED by NASW-LA)
Specialized CEU & Training for Social Workers 45 & over!
- 8:45 am – 11:45 am *
Cycles of Life Legacy, Part 1
- 11:45 am – 12:45 pm
Lunch on your Own
- 12:45 pm – 3:45 pm *
Cycles of Life Legacy, Part 2
* You must attend all six hours to receive your Certificate of Completion
- ONLY 24 SEATS AVAILABLE FOR TRACK #1 WITH CAROL
- NO WALK-INS FOR CAROL’S SESSIONS
NB: Minimum 10 attendees required for Track #1. If we do not have 10 attendees, your registration will automatically transfer to Track #2 for 8 CEU Hours.
Note: Timing will allow you to add the Ethics Session from Track #2 🙂
Jerry Schoen (2 General) + Sheila M. Wilkinson (3 General + 3 Ethics) = 8 CEU Hours
(See below for approvals)
|9:30 am – 11:30 am
Speaker: Gerard (Jerry) Schoen, III
2 General CEU Hours, APPROVED by NASW-LA
|11:30 am – 12:45 pm | Lunch on your Own|
|12:45 pm – 3:45 pm
Speaker: Sheila M Wilkinson
3 General CEU hours, APPROVED by NASW-LA
|3:45 pm – 4:00 pm | Break|
|4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Speaker: Sheila M. Wilkinson
3 Ethics CEU hours, APPROVED by NASW-LA
Helpful Hints for In-Person CEU:
- Please note the location and time. When you have chosen your desired CEU events, RSVP via the link on this page. If the RSVP link is not live, let us know.
- Registration/Packet pick-up begins 15-20 minutes prior to the start time. Please do not arrive more than 30 minutes prior to the CEU.
- Due to time restrictions, we will always start on time. Please arrive 15 minutes early to give yourself time to sign in and pick a seat.
- For questions or more info, please contact us.